Thursday, January 21, 2021

SHEILDING

 Waiting for my vaccine,

Waiting for a jab,

Scuttling around my lonely flat

Like a homeless hermit crab

Watching bollocks on the box

About unshaven actors

Fighting inner demons.

It's all a load of cobblers

Pissed up, pissed off,

Locked down and  burned out,.

Gazing through the window

At the birds  down there

Feeding on the feeder

at least They can fly  away.

Lucky little bleeders

I have another drink and.

Wonder what I see?

A spirrel or a quarrakeat?

In the garden tree

do I see a sedge harrow?

A coldwinch, a pood region

Or a fartling?

I don't know.

I don't care.

I wander round.

From room to room

Not going anywhere

Waiting for my vaccine,

Waiting for a jab,

Rattling around my lonely flat,

Like a homeless hermit crab

 

No comments: